vrijdag 15 juni 2012

Paper Jewelry Tutorial - Part 1

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry, I haven't written anything in at least a week! I have been busy with school and in my spare time making art seemed more important than writing about it. I'll post some of the things I've made tomorrow but today I'm finally posting the Paper Jewelry Tutorial I promised!

As you can see this tutorial is made up out of three parts; a bracelet, a necklace and earrings. I'll be starting with the bracelet and I'll post the rest later this week or next week. Lets get started!

Step 1. (square? I mean rectangle of course!)

Step 2.


Step 3.


Step 4.


Step 6.


And that's it!

The leftovers (the part you cut off at step 4) can be used to make a ring as well. I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I'd love to see what you've made! Please leave a comment,
Quinn

PS I've noticed some grammar mistakes in my tutorial, I'm really sorry! If I have some time left I'll change it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten