maandag 4 juni 2012

Grow Some Love


Today I had quite a busy day at school and I tend to get very stressed when that happens. The best way to help me get calm and relaxed is painting or drawing. And it might be a bit late (summer’s coming up!) but Spring was my inspiration.



I used an old French-Dutch dictionary I bought second hand a couple weeks ago. I’ve been planning to use it but today I finally got to. I simply glued seperate sheets on some paper and started painting flowers (roses maybe, or tulips, I don’t know). Around the edges I added some words that remind me of spring. I call it "Grow Some Love".


Grow Some Love

I’m pretty pleased with the end result and I’m feeling all Zen again. I’d love to hear what you think of it!
Quinn

1 opmerking:

  1. Your flowers are adorable, no matter what kind they are!
    And that dictionary sounds great, too ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen